Jumat, 20 Mei 2011

watdehek

I feel lonely,idk why. yeah you can call me sellfish or what ev you wanna say.

but, i dont think my "friends" that i think my "besties" are really care.
i mean, idk. i am the ugly friend. i am the second plan. second choice.
while i put them on my first..

i mean, i have a lot of friends. but theres no one that really care, like when i tell them a story about my feelings.. they hear me,but not listen. padahal kalo mereka cerita, i try to be a good listener. i listen. aku ngerespon dengan banyak, i try to make em comfortable.
ato mungkin ga ada yang nyadar ato usaha aku kurang banyak. gatau lah

lol norak ya saturday morning aku yg kyk galau ih menjijikan. yang pasti aku ga punya temen cerita. fml. dan aku ga dianggep............... aku ga marah tp aku sedih.



0 komentar: