Kamis, 18 Agustus 2011

less

NOOOOO WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? :(

i get angry easily lately......and i hate it. it feels like i cant control myself.
i hate my self for that, i feel like unable to anything right.
its like theres an evil in me that teasing me every single second.
i hate being angry all the time.
i hate being unable to control myself
i hate being inpolite
i hate screaming when im angry.

it feels like im under a heavy pressure. yes it feels like....
i feel holey, empty and not normal.
yes it feels like i hate everybody my family, friends.....
i feel empty :(((((((((((((((((
im not that cheerish one now :(((((((((((((
i feel like im holding back all my feelings
it feels like that you wanna cry and scream and hurting urself and crashing things at the same time.
"Feels like you wnt to stop feeling sad and blue but you just can't. It hurts you inside, you don't cry but you feel an emptiness inside" THISSSS
ah so true :(


i hate it that no one theres for me, no one will stand in my back.
idk what to sad for or what its just killing me.
this feelingss. this complicated and unsolvable feelings hurt me.
if i tell the world itll never enough.
is it the time that i have to give people a sign?
a sign to die? am i gonna die soon? :(((((((((((((((((((

i feel unwanted, yes i have many friends but still i dont feel like wanted.
like no one needs me. no one likes me. no one wants me.
im not the one whos gonna cry for a simple thing.
when i cry. i cry.
it feels like theres a big hole on my chest.
a hole that full of emptiness and hateness.

i want someone to care bout my feelings. they treat me like i dont have any feelings.
like ill always be okay with everything.
im not. yes base on this post im so full of ego, im so childish.
yessssss i am. i want someone to care about me. idont need everybody
but at least there is that person who truly cares about me and know me
and here to listen. to be there when i needem
it feels like i dont deserve anything good.
like i dont deserve any happiness.

i feel so fragile. im the one who cant look into your eyes and tell people how i feels.
i always fake it. i hate to fake everything.
its like when im nice to some people i dont get it back
i mean if someone nice to others, that other people will nice at you too
i mean like it was never enough for everyone
or god justt hates me and my sins
and wont let me feels that truly happiness.

i feel so fake right now. everybody hates me.
"youre such a spotlight seeker why u even post this shit to a blog"
cause my blog is my bestest friend. it always been there for me.
its loyal. and never dissapointed me.
i dont really have a friend to share my feelings with,
i just feel they dont really wanna listen .
and i just feel like percuma cerita kalo mereka emg gamau denger ato responannya cuman kyk hmm and stuff

it feels like i wanna punch myself. idk whats in me now.
but it hurts too much.
yea im such a drama queen blabla
BUT I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS NOW.
YOU GUYS DONT KNOW A THING BOUT ME OR MY FEELINGS.
ITS JUST SO UNDESCRIBABLE.
I CANT FIND RIGHT WORDS.
i just feel lefted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it feels like shit.

am i crazy? like crazy crazy? like freak? idk oh well wow theres a lot of tears there far.
i feel friendless. brainless. everything less.


2 komentar:

z a s l y n mengatakan...

hey farah! i don't know what happened to you. but as desperados i care about you :p and don't be this fragile <3 uwuwuw

FARAH mengatakan...

hai i just reread this and theres u! hi okay. im just so........... labil :| but thankss lop yu