Senin, 26 Maret 2012

dreaaaaaaamo

I ACHIEVE THINGS FOR THAT THING. now what do i get? im wasting my fucking tiiiiiiiiime. im the ONE whos excited about it and now IM THE ONE WHO CANT GIVE IT A TRY? IS IT FAIR? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! please.god.help.


i got this thing ON that day. and this thing couldnt wait and its pretty important. but that day is the try out day. so im in a dilema. but since this thing has bothering me A LOT and i hv to be responsible i HAVE to choose thing thing over that day. so it is VERY VERY VERY impossible for me to get home on that day and give it a fuckin try.

you know what? i achieve things so i can get into THAT thing. but why is it happening to me!!! after all this time. its about letting go my dream. ITS ABOUT LETTING GO MY DREAM!!!!! they said "chase your dream till you get it" n stuff. i TRY to chase it but this dream keeps running and left me behind.

i always thought that this is my dream, my path, my destiny. but this is just... sick. ahahahaha i sound pathetic :| god help me give me another chance. at least give me a try. please.



and YOU!!! so YOU think you can COME into my FUCKIN LIFE and TELL me HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE? NO. now, fix yourself first THEN ill let you HELP me to fix mine. kay bye

0 komentar: