Sabtu, 25 Desember 2010

holiday? holyday? holey-day

holey-day? remember? i feel holey. harry potter? yeah right you got it. oh god im effing bored now. nothing to do and fyi i play facebook's games. like cityville happyisland and many more. im turning into a dork. uhmm not a dork ding, dork-ier. mehihi. i dont wanna say this but i miss school! i miss my friends, bestfriends, classmates huuuuu. teachers..... no i dont miss them, teachers.

so this holiday I didnt go anywhere, blah boring much? yes right. I miss jogja I miss the foods there I miss the shops I miss the roads I miss everything and I miss my brother. kkkkinda hihi. I miss bandung too! the fo ofcourse and my bro too but still, KINDA. but actually I miss vacation. huaaaaa. btw I miss jakarta too. why? idk. just miss it.

punya rencana buat jalan2? huff

0 komentar: