Kamis, 22 September 2011

I AM DESPERATE

OLA AMIGOS.


farah is fucking back. hey. i think theres too much issues in my life hahahah
yeah, my life is complete :) complete with issues.

1) BODEH
my BIG body is my BIG issue. yeah this thing got that thing called "fat" all over the place. yea so im just so sick of this fat thing. fat is bothering me day and night. im so jealous of my skinny friends that EAT A LOTTTTTTT and still....skinny. i mean WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!? and they're just "omg im so fat" ohmigod. u just make me feel so bad.......... LOL.

2) BOYS
omg this high school thingy makes me wanna have a boy friend so bad. cause my friends are like..... all taken. dan mojok di sekolah is a crime U KNOOOOOOOO!!!! forever and always, im the lelad. u kno lelad? thats french for lalat. and looking at all the dps and photos that they made and how they tell cute story of their boys. ahhhh :| yea. high school is the tolak ukur.
u kno tolak ukur? not tolak angin not kolak.

3) GRADE
OMEGEH. i thought hschool will not be this hard:'| im just so down right now cause my chems math bio are going downhill. well my physics is better BUT ya itu. sedih nilainya jelek. GIMANA MO MASUK IPA? yg utama ipa sih, ya biar bisa milih aja...............

4) EMOHHH
im just so emotional lately..... idk why. :s

im sure theres so many issues to right but... i just cant type it all lah ya :|
so heres the solution:

DIET.
its only 1 answer if i wanna be happy. and 1 more. money tree :D hahahahahah diet diet diet. its so hard i love food. i guess i have to break up with this guy called fat. yeah. AAMIIIIINNNN.
u u u u and u. how am i gonna look if im skinny? :| just wondering...................

0 komentar: