Sabtu, 08 Desember 2012

ola

heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yeah done with my final exam for this semester. its actually one of the mostttt important semester in my high school life. for the college stuff.............. lol. college. I AM SCARED. nahhh im not scared im just worrying my future. what if i dont get in to my dream college? what if i end here...... nONONONONONONOO. i will fucking fight for my future. im an independent kid. i earn things. yeah.. ah fuk. -_-
pray for me. please?:)

i like love song. love song is good. when its not sad. but its not that happy either. but its adorable love song..... its like when ever youre around. im happy. its true when they said "The more attracted you are to a person, the easier it is for them to make you laugh." yes yes.

is this the song that make me feel like this or is it just you. LOLLLLLL. fuk. bye. when youre into someone. every little tinnyyyy thing counts. ahahahhaha fuck. bIEEE

0 komentar: