Kamis, 17 Desember 2009

bold THE THING kay?

1. I think my friends are beautiful and they make me feel ugly sometimes.
2. I wish I was an only child.
3. I want the world to be as it was when the Native Americans lived.
4. I wish I could tell people how I really feel, instead of running scared.
5. My best friend is fake, and sometimes I don’t know why I’m friends with her
6. The boy I’m currently infatuated with has me more confused than any other individual I’ve ever met.
7. I’ve only been kissed by two boys, and I’m sure both of them regretted it later.
8. I’ve thought about getting surgery to get rid of my gut.
9. I wish I was Alice from Alice In Wonderland so that I have somewhere to hide.
10. I’m lonely.
11. I have no friends.
12. I wish I didn’t post some stuff on the internet.
13. I always find ways to make myself the center of attention.
14. I hate most of my family for being so closed minded.
15. I hate the town I grew up in for being such a bad influence.
16. I’m scared of being alone.

17. I hate my dad.
18. I wish I could stand up to my dad.
19. I wish I could be who I really am wherever I am.
20. I wish I could tell someone something.

21. I want to have a baby. (NOT NOW -,- later )
22. I want to know what love feels like.
23. I know I spend way too much time on my own, but I don’t feel I have enough social skills to do anything else.
24. I have cut my wrist and hidden it under a wrist brace.
25. I have had three consecutive dreams about one boy.
26. I hate my mom for leaving my dad.
27. College scares and confuses me.
28. I am afraid to get romantically close to people even though it’s one of the biggest dreams I have ever had.
29. I truly have NO little idea what I really want to do with my life.
30. I never want to disappoint anybody.
31. I think all the little things that I don’t say anything about are building up again.
32. I want to get out of this town.
33. I’ve spent so much time pretending that I don’t know who I am anymore.
34. My boyfriend thinks I’m suicidal. He’s right.
35. My friends think they know me. They don’t.
36. I stand on my head for nearly 20 minutes every day. It’s very relaxing.
37. I’m a compulsive exerciser.
38. I don’t approve of my best friend’s marriage and I’m her maid of honor.
39. I miss boy bands.
40. I don’t think I’ll live past 30.
41. I wake up every morning and have anxiety that I have to overcome to get up.

42. I miss my ex, I love my ex, I hate my ex.
43. I’d rather talk to your sister than mine.
44. I love you.
45. I have always questioned whether or not I have been in love.
46. I hate where I let myself get to.
47. I don’t feel like I have done anything with my life.

48. I want to truly believe that I am loved. No ifs, ands, or buts.
49. I hate that he is so far away and that I’ve already cheated on him twice.
50. I’ve got abandonment issues.
51. I work all the time to keep my mind occupied, it doesn’t work.
52. I wish my ex-boyfriend would love me again.
53. I want to lose 20 pounds, but lack the motivation.
54. Reading all these secrets breaks my heart.
55. I sadden when I watch the news as well and see all there hatred that has filled the world, but I know the cause for which it is there.
56. I’ve always wanted to tell my secrets but have never had the chance.
57. I like having people come to me for advice,but I really have no idea what to say to you.
58. I’ve came a LONG way this year. It’s a real accomplishment.
59. I want to sleep with a guy just to take his virginity.
60. I am so glad you and I are not together anymore and I blame you for the fact that I can’t trust anyone.
61. I have lost all hope in humanity.
62. I feel I am being constantly judged.

63. I worry too much about my weight. Every time I watch the Notebook, I worry that when I get a boyfriend, he won’t be able to lift me like Noah lifts Allie.
64. My ex’s mother and I still talk on a day to day basis without him knowing. She hopes he will realize what he lost, soon.
65. Every song on the radio reminds me of you.
66. I don’t have a friend, anymore, than I can tell anything to.
67. I am an excellent stalker.
68. I act like I don’t care but I really do
69. College is the scariest and most fun I have ever had.
70. I am bisexual. I am not accepted for this from my family. It bothers me.
71. When my parents were arguing when I was little, I used to hide in my room and pretend that I had a sister that was there with me and I’d talk to her. I did this so I wouldn’t feel so alone. I’m an only child.
72. I’m confident that if I lost a lot of weight that I would have a better life.
73. When I watch Law & Order SVU, I deeply fear that something similiar will happen to me or someone in my family.
74. I can’t pee without the water in the faucet running.
75. I would give my life for so many people, but I know half of them would not return the favor.
76. I eat something that’s bad for me and then I feel so guilty about eating it that I won’t eat for days.
77. Seeing people cry makes me automatically want to comfort them.
78. I memorize random license plate numbers in case they’re ever needed in an investigation.
79. I’m content with nothing more than one meal a day, love from those around me and the air in my lungs…everything else is just a plus.
80. I want to choose who my organs go to when I die. I hope that they are helping deserving individuals.
81. I travel partly because I want to be able to boast about the places I’ve been and the things I’ve seen and experienced.
82. I dislike married men who don’t wear wedding rings.
83. I don’t know what religion to believe in.
84. I fish for complements to make myself feel better.
85. Every time a person comes to my work counter still trying to decide what they want, I want to yell at them for wasting the time of the other customers in line. You may not know it, but they get pissed because of you and take it out on me!
86. I feel ashamed of bringing certain friends around other friends.
87. I always feel like I’m not pretty enough
, even with everyone telling me otherwise.
88. I’m afraid she’s going to get him before I do. It’s selfish and I hate myself for thinking that.
89. I made out with my best friend’s brother years ago. To this day, no one knows.
90. I know it’s lame but I still love The Sims 2.
91. I didn’t want to wake up this morning, because my dreams were better than reality.
92. When I say I want to be left alone, I don’t always mean it, I just don’t know how to tell someone I need them.
93. I have been in quite a few relationships, none of the guys were faithful to me, it makes me feel like something is wrong with me.
94. He was my first love. I still don’t know if I was his. I hope I made a lasting impact on him as he did to me.
95. I am jealous of girls that have naturally good hair.
96. I’m jealous of anyone who has a talent.
97. I don’t drink. I don’t do drugs. I don’t want to. Get over it.

98. Going to parties make me more nervous than anything else.
99. I read post secret every Sunday hoping for familiar handwriting.
100. A day usually doesn’t go by without me thinking about him and wondering “What if he had chose me?”

0 komentar: