Kamis, 17 Desember 2009

reblog and fill get to know me bettterrrrr

10 Thing’s You Want For Christmas:

I don’t celebrate christmas but can it changed into new year? :D

  1. LOOSE SOME WEIGHHTTTTTTT!
  2. macbook PRO
  3. sidekick or 5730 or blackberreeeh
  4. watch all the bands I want next year <3
  5. new wallpaper/color for my room*sorry guys we'll make the new and cute one soon ;)*
  6. ALL LOMOOOO
  7. SLR Camera
  8. go to a few countrys I wanna go
  9. be with my BESTfriends
  10. tie dye hoodie


9 Musicians/Bands You Love:

  1. cash cash
  2. pee wee gaskins
  3. all time low
  4. forever the sickest kids
  5. RAN
  6. owlcity
  7. pixie lott
  8. 3 oh 3
  9. zee avi HAHAHAHAHA

8 Things You Do Everyday:

  1. Eat
  2. Sleep
  3. School
  4. Twitter shiz
  5. listening to music
  6. Laugh
  7. Praying
  8. Play

7 Things I Enjoy:

  1. Music
  2. Friends
  3. Long walks on the beach
  4. Art
  5. Photography/taking a lot of picssss
  6. ONLINE
  7. Playing Video games/watch dvds

6 Things That Will ALWAYS Win Your Heart:

  1. guys? lol er, sum. idk, eh wtv
  2. music
  3. FOOD live for me yoo
  4. electronic stuff
  5. shopppinnggg
  6. ladies night -,- hahaha

5 Favorites:

  1. online
  2. Food (cheese burgers, McDonald’s nuggets, sushi, yogurt, etc)
  3. music
  4. gentlemens.. ? ya know, nice guys..
  5. my macbook

4 Smells You Enjoy:

  1. my papaya body lotion
  2. my chochoo parfume
  3. fruity smells
  4. MONEY hahahah


3 Place You Want To Go:

  1. DUBAAAI, oh God -,- iwanna go there there there thereee!
  2. NYC, wanna wanna wanna go there tooo
  3. france, yeah

2 People Holidays You Love:

  1. Idul Fitri
  2. New Year


1 Person You Would Marry On The Spot:

  1. TAYLOR LAUTNER :):):):):):):)


hahaha dumb thing to post yeah

0 komentar: