Sabtu, 16 April 2011

hope

yea so i was browsing around i found these pics hahaha its kinda motivate me to do my diet program lol. but its not enough for me to 'do' my diet progr. yall know that diet is hard right? SO BLESS YOU SKINNY GIRLS :( :| yeah right so here's the picsss

LOOOK, THERES A HOPE RIGHT? but i dont wanna look like her though -_-

ITS JOSH, omg. he can transform like that? so there a hope for me too.

but you know that, theres so many good foods, fat foods, junk foods, I LOVE FOODS. i dont love you, but I LOVE FOODS. me minus foods = :(( you cant separate us but but ill try even thought its freakin hard :( HELPPP PEOPLE HELP. this is my guilty plessure guys

LIAT KEJUNYAAAA AHHH

WHY DO I HAVE TO BORN IN FATNESS. BUT JUST WAIT GUYS 2 MONTHS. I JUST NEED 2 MONTHS. AND ILLBE LIKE.....MIRANDA KERR HAHAHAHA LOL. jk. hehehe sorry if this is kinda annoying, but im not that obsessed to be skinny. i just want it so baad. hehehe.

TTYL TEEHEE


0 komentar: