Jumat, 08 April 2011

skinny

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SUPPERRRRRRRRRR FATTTTTTTTT. I HATE FAT. I'VE BEEN WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. I WANNA BE SKINNY. I WANNA HAVE A FLAT BELLY. I WANNA WEAR LOOSE TEES. I CANT WEAR LOOSE TEES RIGHT NOW. CAUSE LOOSE TEES IS NOT LOOSE WHEN I WEAR IT. I WANNA WEAR CROPPED TEES AND SHOW MY FLATTTT BELLY AHAHHAHAA BUT I CANT WEAR IT RIGHT NOW CAUSE IT'LL LOOK DISGUSTING WHEN FATTIESSS WEAR CROPPED TEES. LOL GAHAHHAHA

FCK FATNESSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHA. okay stop with the capslock, actually im not that desperate but i just watched 'i used to be fat' it was soooooooo inspiring. and motivating. and i just saw a fat girl turn into a pretty skinny flat belly biatch. hahaha im obsessed with being skinny and flat belly. but i know its not easy to be skinny. its freakin hardddd!!!!!!

bless you skinny girls with flat belly. lol. you know what, im just another fat bullshitterrr that says that "i wanna be skinny blalalala" but never do the diettooo. right so please help me with this diet program anyone..... haha and i think i wanna have a personal trainer and a personal nutritionist hahaha. weirddddoooooo.

and you should google adrianna lima, miranda kerr and other flatt belliesss. and you'll see why am i so obsessed with a flat belly girl hahahahaha

BYEEEE TEEHEE ...
stupid post lol

0 komentar: