Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

asd

uh everytime i see pak.s im terrified. cause his face is just... scary. and it reminds me of debate. talking about debate... so i decided to quit next year. cause...... its just not my thing. not what i wanna do. im not that debate kid who own a debate soul. so yeah im letting it go... hihii


and let see, sophomore year #ea is almost over. so yeahhh 4 more days and my future will be written... on that shittie paper. so yeah lets pray for the best, and IM WAITING FOR MY VACATION.
oh ya i cried.... at school. HAHAHAHA. cause..... my japanese teacher didnt accept my assgnmnt that i made for 3 fucking straight hours? (powerpoint in japanese) i hv to change the language in my lppy, i have to read (seeing the symbol for one by one cause idk any hiragana), i have to make 3 chapters that include the vocab, the grammar, the examples and stuff. so yeah. it was complicated. and hard to do. so yeah

and yeah at last i can make her accept it... tomorrow. well I LOVE MY TEACHERS, THEY ARE MY INSPIRATION ;)

0 komentar: